10 years of focus on desktop virtualization, enterprise mobility, and consumerization
The only independent IT event of its kind, designed exclusively for today's IT pro
BriForum is the only independent conference of its kind to provide a vendor-neutral perspective on current and emerging technologies and services in today’s marketplace. Navigating through the data, the devices, and the details (not to mention the vendor-hype) can be a challenge to even the most experienced IT pro, never mind an organization that is just getting its feet wet in the virtualization market. At BriForum we lay it all out for you, whether you’ve been down this road before or you’re just beginning the VDI journey.
BriForum celebrates its 10th year in 2014 – and it promises to be the best one yet! Now that virtualization is getting more and more traction in the field, the timing of this event could not be better.
What will you get by attending BriForum
- Entry into a community of hundreds of IT professionals just like you – join your peers to uncover real-world advice, technical tips and easy-to-implement solutions for advancing your current projects, streamlining IT operations, and maximizing your IT investment.
- Unlimited access to 30+ technical sessions, including keynotes, live demos, lunch & learns and more – our multi-day, multi-track agenda features an all-star speaker line-up that includes the field’s foremost independent experts.
- Sessions tailored to meet your level of experience – we design the agenda with you in mind, offering advanced information and best practices that everyone from the new hire to the CIO can benefit from.
- Practical and technical guidance that you can put to use immediately – No far flung theories presented here, you’ll get the latest tips, tricks, and techniques for making immediate improvements upon your return to the office.
- 100% Independent content , no sales pitches disguised as sessions – our experts talk honestly and openly about technical challenges they’ve faced, how they’ve overcome them, and what really works in today’s environment.