BriForum Registration is OPEN
Registration is now OPEN for our 2015 event!
Want to know what's included in with your pass? At BriForum, all registered attendees experience the following benefits during the 2-day show:
- Unlimited access to 30+ technical sessions
- Complimentary morning refreshments and lunch each day
- Admission to the Geek Out party and other evening events
- Countless networking opportunities
- The chance to view live demos in the Demo Lab
- Online access to the recorded sessions after the show
- And much more!
*Discount codes may be entered on the payment page once you have entered your registration information.
VIG Package includes the following benefits:
- Private group breakfast with Brian Madden and select speakers
- Express Onsite Registration
- Reserved seating in front at the keynote presentation
- Exclusive name badge ribbon
- Advanced notice of special events and onsite activities
- BriForum Resource Guide – complete with articles and resources hand-selected by Brian
- Sneak preview of session presentations
- The chance to win a one-on-one, 1-hour strategic planning session over the phone with Brian (a $1,000 value!)
* Alumni Rate Requirements: This discounted rate is available exclusively to individuals that have attended a previous BriForum London or US conference. Verification of eligibility will be conducted at the time of registration. Should you have questions regarding your eligibility, please contact BriForum’s delegate recruitment manager, Jeremy Caci at 001-617-431-9701. Price cannot be applied retrospectively or combined with any other discount.
**Public Sector Price Eligibility Requirements: Proof of public sector status is required and must be verified. Price cannot be applied retrospectively or combined with any other discount. Public Sector Definition: National Government, Local Government; Non-Financial Public Enterprises; Public Administration, and Public Hospitals and Educational Institutions.
*** Team and Discount Pricing Terms and Conditions: Please call Jeremy Caci, Delegate Recruitment Manager at 001-617-431-9701 for special pricing and to complete team registration. Registration fees must be paid in full in order to qualify; each individual team member’s information must be provided at the time of registration. Team pricing cannot be combined with any other promotion codes or discounts. Passes are transferrable among team members given that BriForum organisers are notified of the change no-less than 2-weeks in advance of the scheduled event date. Team pricing will not be granted to sales/marketing/consulting professionals from the following industries: Computer Services/Consulting, Computer hardware/software/technology manufacturer, Computer/Technology reseller, or VAR/VAD/Systems or Network Integrators.
Cancellation Conditions: If there is a situation where a substitution is not possible, we do have a cancellation policy. Please note you must cancel before the specified dates below in order to receive a refund (where applicable).
- Cancellations received between 27 January - 27 February, 2015, receive 75% refund.
- Cancellations received between 27 February – 10 March, 2015, receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations received between 10 March - 7 April, 2015, receive 25% refund.
- Cancellations received after 7 April, 2015, no refunds will be allowed.
If you do not want to cancel, you may send a substitution by sending an email to Delegate Relations Manager Jeremy Caci at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company, contact information and your replacement’s name, company and contact information. He’ll make that update and will send both you and your replacement a confirmation email.
Please allow approximately 2-3 business days for these requests.
**Please note, all fees will be refunded (when applicable) in USD.