10 years of BriForum
The BriForum conference arrives in Boston in just a few weeks
BriForum is the only conference of its kind to provide a vendor-neutral perspective on current and emerging technologies and services in today’s virtualized and mobile marketplace - covering topics like DaaS, automation, cloud platforms and more.
This year’s event is designed specifically for anyone tasked with effectively delivering applications and desktops to modern users who expect anytime/anywhere/any-device access to IT services.
And if you’re struggling to retain high levels of data and application availability and service continuity in an enterprise IT environment increasingly inundated with consumer devices, then you can’t afford to miss out on the 40+ technical sessions on topics ranging from mobility management, desktop/application/networking virtualization, cloud storage and Hype-V technology.
At BriForum we lay it all out for you, whether you’ve been down this road before or you’re just beginning the VDI journey.
Seats are filling fast, so sign up today to be a part of this unique community and find out for yourself what makes BriForum the must-attend event of the year!
In less than a month BriForum will give you:
- A 3-day, multi-track agenda offering more than 40 technical sessions – including Brian Madden’s keynote on the state of the industry, and breakouts ranging in level from a deep dive on PCoIP to an Intro to Microsoft Hyper-V over SMB 3.
- Live demos – the leading desktop, storage, and mobility vendors show off what’s new and what you didn’t know you needed until now.
- Lunch & learn sessions where you get to interact with vendors over lunch while getting the chance to find out more about what they do and how they can help you.
- An all-star speaker line-up culled from the IT pros in the trenches – they talk openly and honestly about the tech they use, what’s good or bad about it, and how they overcame any challenges so you have the knowledge you need to go into action when you return to the office.
- No sales pitches disguised as sessions – we are the only vendor agnostic conference around. We don’t feed you tech propaganda, but we give you access to all the vendors, including VMware, and Citrix, and dozens of independent providers so you can evaluate all the technology available in a one-stop shop.
Here are some photos from the 2013 event.